If you are trying to login to your Hotmail account but couldn’t do so then there can be few different reasons behind it, such as forgotten password or email ID, problem with two-step verification, blocked or compromised account etc. At times, we do not remember security questions and alternative email ID through which we could easily retrieve our account, but even then you can recover your account by following the given steps.
• Open hotmail webpage.
• Then click on “Can’t access your account”.
• After that, Select “I forgot my password” and then click “Reset your password”.
• Now enter your blocked hotmail ID and enter the captcha.
• Click “Next” button.
• Next you need to click “I can’t use any of these options”.
• When you see “recover your Microsoft account” enter alternative email ID in “Contact email address”.
• Then click Next.
• Now on the “Account info” page, fill the details about your account and submit it.
There can be many reasons behind the issue and one need to find out the exact cause of the problem to fix it. If you couldn’t understand it, then you should take help from our recovery experts by giving them a call on Hotmail Support Service Station. We always feel glad to serve our clients with solutions. Whatever your problem is and how critical it seems to be, we will make sure to guide you. Our solutions have always worked for users.